Murray Manson: An Erotic Life

Meet Murray. He's unsure of himself, stuck on the other side of the world, and unfortunately also a werewolf.
Independant OC RP blog | FC: Aidan Turner | M!A: None

stupidd-chan:

here’s a dating tip
if your partner suffers social anxiety or is an introvert, do not force them to go out on a date or hang out with you. more than likely, being alone relaxes their anxiety and recharges their energy. so respect that. and don’t bug them about it or take it personally. you’ll make their anxiety worse or just end up making them feel guilty as shit.
this goes for friends too. don’t do that to your friends.

specterae:

"Okay, wait— So when they say 2% milk, what’s the other 98%?"

image

— -            Shit. 

      You’re so right.

  That’s gonna be buggin’ me now. Man.

(( Yesterday I was imagining people trying to make Murray do things on a day when he’s feeling kind of weird and werewolfy and him just acting like a grumpy 3 year old/very small puppy 
everyone else is like’Murray put your shoes back on”stop…no, get up off the floor.”don’t put that in your mouth’  ))

his entire life in one sims 3 moodlet

his entire life in one sims 3 moodlet

ohhenryd:

thatpunnyguy:

snazziest:

They call me coffee cuz I grind so fine

They call me coffee I keep you up past 2 am

They call me coffee because I’m really bitter and most people don’t like me without changing some aspect of what I am

I’m full of rage, hatred, pain, and hilarious pop culture references!

(Source: human-chernobyl)

Headcanons

Send ✚ for a HEALTH headcanon.
Send ♕ for a CHILDHOOD headcanon.
Send ✿ for a HAPPINESS headcanon.
Send ␛ for an ANGER headcanon.
Send ♆ for a BODY headcanon.
Send ϡ for a MENTAL STATE headcanon.
Send ღ for a LOVE/SEXUALITY headcanon.
Send † for a RELIGION headcanon.
Send ✄ for a PET PEEVE headcanon.
Send ☂;meme for a FOOD headcanon.

deadnvcrintern:

murraywolfmanmanson:

Well I was the one that survived, so

… 

is that when your parents 

or 

Nah they were already dead

from non-werewolf related causes

Growth is painful. Change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong.

Mandy Hale (via asperitasrex)

(Source: onlinecounsellingcollege)

     

deadnvcrintern:

just you?

Well I was the one that survived, so

(Source: murraywolfmanmanson)